New Year's Noise Maker
Brought to you by:
Get ready to ring in the New Year with this easy to make noise maker!
What You'll Need:
- 2 Paper Plates
- A handful of dried beans
- 1 streamer, strand of yarn, or ribbon
- 1 dowel rod
- Decorate the bottoms of your plates with any design you would like.
- Add the beans to the inside of one of the plates and attach the dowel rod from top to bottom.
- Cut the streamer, yarn, or ribbon and glue to the bottom near the dowel.
- Layer a thick line of glue around the rim of the plate and attach the 2nd plate on top.
- Let your noise maker sit for an hour or two to allow the glue to completely dry.
- Get ready for the clock to reach midnight and make a bunch of noise welcoming the new year!
Happy New Year!