Chewbacca Puppet Craft
Brought To You By:
- Black and White Construction Paper
- Kwik Stix/Thin Stix
- Brown Paper Bag
- Paint the brown paper bag to create Chewbacca's fur.
- Next, make Chewbacca's sash using black and white construction paper.
- To add more detail to the sash, use black and white Thin Stix, crayons, or colored pencils.
- Now you can create Chewbacca's eyes and nose using the black construction paper. Cut out three circles that you can use for both eyes and his nose.
- Cut out a few white triangles and glue them under the fold of the bag for Chewbacca's teeth.
- Finally, draw in a few lines to show a little detail in Chewbacca's fur.
May The Force Be With You!